10T~500TPD refining machine of vegetable oil from manufacturer
WHAT OILSEEDS ARE AVAILABLE?
MAIN WORKSHOPS OF OIL PLANTS:
The complete oil plant usually includes three workshops: pretreatment/pressing workshop, solvent extraction workshop and oil refining workshop.
PROCESS FOR PRETREATMENT WORKSHOP:
oilseedâ magnetic separatorâ cleaning â crusher â soften â flaking â cooker â pressing
(optional) â solvent extraction workshop
MAIN EQUIPMENTS IN PRETREATMENT WORKSHOP:
1. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the soybean. The iron impurity
will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out.
2. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from soybean.
3. Crusher: Because of the big size of soybean, it need to be crushed to small pieces.The
crusher will help to get more soybean oil from the seeds.
4. Soften: This is a special step for soybean oil making. This step improves the ductility of soybean. Then the flake will be thin and not fragmentary. This is helpful to the oil press part and oil extraction part.
5. Cooker: This machine can adjust the water content of the soybean. Itâs also good for the press and oil extraction section.
WHAT ARE PRETREATMENT MACHINES LIKE?
PROCESS FOR SOLVENT EXTRACTION WORKSHOP:
extractor â mixed oil â 1st and 2nd evaporation â stripping tower â crude oil
Wet meal â DTDC â cake
MAIN EQUIPMENT IN SOLVENT EXTRACTION SECTION:
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
2. Rotocel extractor: spray and soak the soybean cake with solvent so that oil fats can be
dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella
3. DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. 1st Miscella tank: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10%
saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water,
at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. 2nd Miscella tank: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be
discharged to condenser for recycling.
7. Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for
WHAT IS SOLVENT EXTRACTION WORKSHOP LIKE?
MAIN PROCESS OF OIL REFINING:
Crude oil â degumming and deacidificationâ decolorization âdeodorization â refined oil.
1. Degumming and deacidification: The gumming is moved by phosphoric acid and hot water.
There are two ways to move the acid in the oil. One is chemical way, the other one is
physical way. The chemical way is using NaOH to react with acid.
2. Decolorization: This step is used to adjust the color of the oil. You can control the color of the oil according to the requirement of your market.
3. Deodorization: The function of this step is to move the special smell in the oil. This is an
important standard for refined oil.
WHAT CERTIFICATES DO QI HAVE?
Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. oil press machine is composed of feeder, gearbox, pressing cage, screw shaft and machine stand etc.The Fully-automatic oil machine also have oil filter and heating system. Pretreatments of Oilseeds in Oil Production Line utilize the screw shaft that is setup with different styles of screws and rotates when machine is running to push the material into chamber. Then the oil is separated out through the extrusion of pressing worm and pressing ring.
10T~500TPD refining machine of vegetable oil from manufacturer Main parts of chamber through the processing of high-temperature tempering and low temperature quenching;Cake thickness can be adjusted once the machinery stop running;10T~500TPD refining machine of vegetable oil from manufacturer Final oil is high quality, good smell, and high yield rate.
If you have any demand about microwave drying equipment and edible oil refining equipment, pls feel free contact us any time.
NOTE:We can specially design the machine according to your production's features.